ULPGC Winter School 2020
The University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is pleased to announce its WINTER SCHOOL to be held on our campus from 13th January – 31th January , 2020.
Students (absolute or false beginners) will learn Spanish in a 3-week Intensive Program (60 hours) through a series of courses, seminars and cultural/sports activities in Gran Canaria, one of the Canary islands known for its privileged climate, incredible scenery, pretty villages and a charming capital city.
The fee for our 2020 WINTER SCHOOL is 980.- Eur.
- 60 hours of communicative Spanish classes (4h per day) with 2 levels available: absolute beginners and false beginners (proficiency test will be conducted on the first day).
- Teaching material with free Internet and a dedicated LMS (Moodle).
- Welcome pack.
- Admission tickets to museums/tourist spots as well as participation to scheduled activities (including 2 full day field trip), and scheduled transportation (coaches).
- On-Campus insurance for the period of the program (13th January 2020 – 31th January 2020).
- Certificate (6 ECTS credits).
The deadline for application is November 15th, 2019.
The maximum number of participants to be allocated is 30 students. In the event that the course should be oversubscribed acceptance will take place on first come, first served basis.
Acceptance will be notified by email between 26st and 30th November 2019, so that participants can make their traveling arrangements as soon as possible.
Once participants have received the acceptation letter from the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, they will have to pay the course fees by bank transfer to the following account:
BANK NAME: BANKIA
IBAN: ES69 2038 8745 9564 0000 1223
Participants must include full name and purpose (WINTER SCHOOL) when making the bank transfer and send a scan or PDF of payment order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees must be paid within 7 days after notification of acceptance.