International Staff Week
The University of Las Palmas of Gran Canaria (ULPGC) is pleased to announce the celebration of its INTERNATIONAL STAFF WEEK 2019 as part of the Erasmus+ Programme. This event will take place in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands (Spain) between 13th-17th May 2019.
Applications will be accepted until March 14th. No application will be considered after March 14th.
Please send your complete application pack to:
Xavier Lee : firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance will be notified by email to applicants between 18th and 22th March 2019.
The application pack includes (only full applications will be considered):
- Application form signed by both sending university and applicant.
- Proof of international insurance (if you don’t have any international insurance, please obtain one from http://oncampus.es/seguros/oncampus-pdipas/).
Criteria of selection:
- Only 1 application per university (in the case of 2 applications, the sending university will be asked to prioritize and the ULPGC will elaborate a waiting list)
- Priority will be given to people who did not participate in this programme last year (in the case you did attend the ULPGC 2018 Staff Week you will be included in the waiting list)
- Programme and activities will be held in English.
- Family members are NOT admitted to participate in any activity of the programme.
- Participants are encouraged to present their work to colleagues (10-15 min. oral presentation, PPT format + 10 min. for questions/debate).
- A certificate will be delivered for attendance / participation.
Have a look at the programme of our Staff Week. The activities are thought to be both fun and meaningful in order for you to make the most of your stay, and are chosen from a wide array of fields, such as a treasure hunt in the historic centre of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, hands-on training to learn about how to participate in international projects and a full day trip around the island.