International Staff Week 2022
The University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is delighted to announce the 2022 ULPGC International Staff Week as part of the Erasmus+ Program.
We offer a rich program of workshops, trips and cultural activities to exchange ideas and explore our beautiful island, our campus and its pleasant environment. Being able to learn and network with colleagues from across the globe, the program will help you to progress your mind professionally and personally.
The 2022 ULPGC International Staff Week will be held in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands (Spain) from the 9th to the 13th of May 2022.
To know what you can look forward to, please take a look at our program:
Open to all (administrative/teaching) staff members of our partner Universities who work in the field of internationalization under the Erasmus+ program.
Maximum number of participants: 30 (first-come-first-served principle and maximum 2 participants from the same institution)
Confirmation of selected and non-selected participants will be sent by e-mail before the 5th of April, 2022.
There is no participation fee. All meals and activities offered in the program are free of charge.
To be accepted, please upload the Erasmus+ Mobility Agreement to be signed by our Institutional Coordinator and an International Private Health Insurance (if you don’t have any international health insurance, please get one from:
- Only full applications will be considered.
- The working language for all sessions is English.
- Please, bring some traditional food from your country for the International Lunch break on Monday 9th.
- Each participant will be able to present her or his Institution to colleagues in a 5 min. oral presentation (Please bring your presentation in PPT or PDF format on a USB stick).
- For natural path activities on Wednesday 11th, please wear a comfortable shoes, bathing suit, towel, bring the sunscreen and get ready for a remarkable experience!
- A certificate will be delivered for attendance / participation.
- Family members are NOT allowed to participate in any activity of the program.
Please remember to take precautionary measures throughout the trip so as to reduce the spread of the virus. It is important to wear a medical mask, keep distance, avoid gatherings, avoid non-ventilated premises, and to wash hands frequently. People are advised against travelling if they feel cold symptoms (cough, runny nose, heavy breathing, running temperature, etc.).
Please read all the information before travelling. All updated information can be found here:
Vegueta/Triana Area (near ULPGC Rectorate):
Las Canteras Beach Area:
To help us ensure you get the best out of this experience and to answer any questions you might have, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org