International Staff Week 2023
The University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is delighted to announce the 2023 ULPGC International Staff Week as part of the Erasmus+ Program.
We offer a rich program of workshops, trips and cultural activities to exchange ideas and explore our beautiful island, our campus and its pleasant environment. Being able to learn and network with colleagues from across the globe, the program will help you to progress your mind professionally and personally.
This event is fundable by your university within the Erasmus+ program for staff mobility (STT).
The 2023 ULPGC International Staff Week will be held in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands (Spain) from the 15th to the 19th of May 2023.
To know what you can look forward to, please take a look at our program:
- Open to all (administrative/teaching) staff members of our partner Universities who work in the field of internationalization under the Erasmus+ program.
- Maximum number of participants: 30 (first-come-first-served principle and maximum 2 participants from the same institution)
- Confirmation of selected and non-selected participants will be sent by e-mail before the 1st of April, 2023.
Online Registration it will be open until full capacity is reached and, in any case, at the latest until March 26, 2023.
Documents to upload:
- Erasmus+ Mobility Agreement signed by your Institution.
- Private International Health Insurance (apart from the European Health Insurance Card) that covers at least the following guarantees during your stay at the ULPGC: Medical and accident insurance and Transfer/repatriation coverage in case of illness or death.
There is no participation fee. All meals and activities offered in the program are free of charge.
To be accepted, you must upload the Erasmus+ Mobility Agreement already signed by your Institution, to be signed by our Institutional Coordinator and a Private International Health Insurance (non the European Health Insurance Card) (if you don’t have any private international health insurance, please get one from: https://oncampus.es/en/seguros/oncampus-pdipas/ )
Only full applications with the required documents will be considered.
- The working language for all sessions is English.
- For path activities, please wear comfortable shoes.
- For natural activity on Wednesday please wear bathing suit, towel, bring the sunscreen and get ready for a remarkable experience!
- A certificate will be delivered for attendance / participation.
- Family members are NOT allowed to participate in any activity of the program.
Vegueta/Triana Area (near ULPGC Rectorate):
Las Canteras Beach Area: