International Staff Week
The University of Las Palmas of Gran Canaria (ULPGC) is pleased to announce the celebration of its INTERNATIONAL STAFF WEEK 2018 as part of the Erasmus Program. This event will take place in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands (Spain) between 7-11 May 2018.
Applications will be accepted from February 14 to March 2. No application will be considered after March 2. Please send your complete application pack to:
Xavier Li Tah Lee Lee
The application pack includes (only full applications will be considered):
1) Application form signed by both Home University and applicant:
2) Proof of international insurance (if you don’t have any international insurance, please obtain one from http://oncampus.es/seguros/oncampus-pdipas/).
Criteria of selection:
– Only 1 application per University (in the case of 2 applications, the University will be asked to prioritize and the ULPGC will elaborate a waiting list).
– Priority will be given to people who did not participate in this Program last year (in the case you did attend the ULPGC 2017 Staff Week you will be included in the waiting list).
Important information :
– Program and activities will be held in English.
– Family members are NOT admitted to participate in any activity of the Program.
– Participants are encouraged to present their work to colleagues (10-15 mn oral presentation, PPT format + 10 mn for questions/debate).
– A certificate will be delivered for attendance / participation.
The detailed program of activities will be sent to the participants during the month of April. Activities are thought to be both fun and meaningful in order for you to make the most of your stay, and are chosen from a wide array of fields, such as a treasure hunt in the historic center of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, hands-on training to learn about how to participate in international projects and a full day trip around the island.